|
|||||||||
|
|||||||||
Editor here. I have to admit something.
I hate summer. Always have. Probably always will. My second confession: I'm entirely dependent on a few cheap Amazon purchases to survive it. Top of the list is the little AC that could. I bought the cheapest one I could find on Amazon a few years ago, and it's still kicking, still keeping me from sweating to death at night. And when I'm out and about, my tiny handheld fan picks up where the AC leaves off, with surprisingly powerful airflow for something so portable. My last gripe with summer: bug bites. If you're an itch-until-you-reach-bone kind of person like me, the Bug Bite Thing is non-negotiable. It works fast, it works well, and it’s maybe the single best $10 I’ve ever spent. Here's to a cooler, less itchy rest of your summer. ☀️ |
|||||||||
|
|||||||||
|
|||||||||
|
|||||||||
|
17383 Sunset Blvd. Suite A345 Pacific Palisades, CA 90272 Copyright © 2026 Reviewed, All rights reserved. |
|||||||||
Our cat reviewer was unimpressed with this
8:02 AM |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























0 comments:
Post a Comment