Irvine Housing Blog

Irvine Housing Blog

Link to Irvine Housing Blog

A New Year

Posted: 01 Jan 2012 01:38 PM PST

Happy New Year!  I know many are wondering what's next for the blog.  Over the past few years, Larry has been phenomenally creative in finding topics to write about.  Now that he has expanded to Orange County, I think it's a great opportunity for the site to bring the focus back to Irvine real estate.  Although it will be a challenge, I'd like to continue having a daily post.  Some of the topics I have in mind are:

  • Overviews of various villages and tracts
  • Reviews of open houses
  • Reviews of model homes
  • Recent sales/trends
  • Comparing what the same amount of money buys you in one part of Irvine versus another

What other topics would you like to see on the site?  You'll see some new writing styles as I try out a few authors.  If you are interested in writing a guest post, please drop me a line (omkar@irvinehousingblog.com).     


real estate home sales


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment