Independence Day Reigns Everyday

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 
Here are the FeedBlitz email updates for housingworldestate@gmail.com



Independence Day Reigns Everyday

The 5th of July - Independence Day Reigns Everyday

I must confess that I take for granted our freedoms, our liberty, our choice to do whatever our heart desires in this Country. Everything comes at a cost, even when there's no price tag attached. I shared this photo below on Facebook yesterday and it was shared across the network more than 550 times.

I don't think it was my photo that created the viral buzz, I believe it was the caption...

Taking a day out of each year to celebrate our Nation's Independence and freedom is a great tradition,

however...

To ALL the men and women in every segment of the military protecting our freedoms and rights, it is TODAY the 5th of July, and everyday after the 4th of July that I honor and thank you humbly for allowing me, my family, and my friends to enjoy this great country and nation of ours.  I salute you~

Thank you for providing me a space and place to explore and enjoy my every day of Independence! 

 

 

          

 

Tutorials | Training | Mobile | Widgets Websites


Download the ActiveRain "HELP" Toolbar for Your Browser
ActiveRain HELP Browser Toolbar






FeedBlitz Top Slot
powered byad choices

More Recent Articles


FeedBlitz Secondary Slot
powered byad choices



Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment