Is $50K a year JOB enough for you?

 

  1. The  Ultimate Real Estate Investing Podcast

I don't know about you but I was told to go to school, get good grades and
if I worked hard I could get accepted at a top college.

Now if I did make it to college (nope) and buckled down and paid $50K to $100K,  I could
receive a bachelors degree in _______ (whatever field I picked). Yeah!

Now let's say all that happened, Now I would have been dumped into the work force and if I was lucky I would get a good JOB paying $25K to $40K a year.

I would have done it!  Success at Last

Ya know that didn't happen for me…THANK GOD!

I have close friends that went down that exact same path and
now their stuck in a $50K a year JOB with a house and 2 kids with now way out.

So if that's you, or something close, I have a questions for you…

Is that enough for you?

Chances are you answered Heck No! With some passion behind it.

The next question becomes, "OK Sean, how do I get out without risking what I have?"

We'll that's what Mark asked about a year ago and the answer I gave him
allowed him to make $250K working AROUND his job in less than a year.

Bryan also asked the same question and with high skepticism got stated
and now 12 months later made over $220K.  He makes $60K a year on his full time job.

Here's what I told them:

"Attend an ExtremeFreedom Live Event"

Lucky enough we are having the next event in Atlanta GA February 21st - 24th 2013.  This one event WILL allow you to get un-stuck, to finally take control of YOUR life.  

You call the shot, you make the decisions and you make more money than
you ever thought was possible.

So I would like to invite you to join me and Eric Thomas (ET the Hiphop Preacher) in Atlanta

Seats are filling up fast so you might want to register NOW before we're sold out.


"Register NOW for the ExtremeFreedom Live Event"


See you in Atlanta,

Sean

P.S. This stuff is real.  You'll meet real folks just like you that we're skeptical, fearful but decided to go and now their lives are forever changed.

 


"Register NOW for the ExtremeFreedom Live Event"

 

 

 

 

 

©2012 Flip2Freedom.com All Rights Reserved.



This message was sent to housingworldestate@gmail.com from:

sean terry | 2415 E Camelback Rd Ste 700 | Phoenix, AZ 85016

Email Marketing by iContact - Try It Free!

Unsubscribe  |  Forward This Message

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment