This Guy Flips 30 Junkers a Month!!! (interview)

The  Ultimate Real Estate Investing Podcast


Happy Friday!  I thought I'd drop you a quick note before I run to the title company to sign a slew of docs for a bunch of closing happening today and Monday.

I just recorded a killer interview with a guy that flips 30 junkers a month!! He reveals some pretty killer tips and tricks that I know will make you money.


Listen now to this exclusive interview on how this average guy
flips 30 junkers a month


(Listen Here via iTunes)

Have a kick'in weekend!!!

Sean

Live Large

P.S. Jack answers this question: "If I stripped you of all your tools and team, what would you do right now to make $20,000 in the next 30 days or less?"  You gotta here waht he says!!!

Listen Now to Find Out the Answer

(Listen Here via iTunes)


 

 

©2013 Flip2Freedom.com All Rights Reserved.

Terrys Real Estate Investments, LLC, 7025 W Quail Ave, Glendale, az 85308, United States
You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment