Are you afraid of failure? not after you read this...

This “fear” could be the #1 reason you
haven’t reached success yet…

We’ve all failed many times although
we sometimes forget.

We all fell down the first time
we attempted to walk.

I almost drowned the first time I
tried to swim in the deep end
of a pool, how about you?

The first time I tried to hit the
ball, the bat flung out of my
hands and almost hit the
coach in the head.

Embarrassing!

You know David Ortiz the
Boston Red Sox’s designated hitter for the 2013
world series camps hit  ONLY .309!

That means out of 10 at bats he strikes
out 7 times!!!

What about Macy’s department store,
R. H. Macy failed seven times before
his store in New York caught on.

I’m sure it sucked for him
during those rough years, but
think of the legacy he created because
he didn’t give up.

I know I failed at many attempts
searching for success.  MLM deals,
stock trading, commodities trading,
placing tiny classified ads, even
vending machine business.

BORING!!!

Here’s the thing:

Don’t worry about failure. Worry about the
opportunities you might have missed
because you don’t even try.


Don’t give up on yourself or your dream
You have what it takes to make it happen,
make it true and make it reality.

It just takes a little faith, action and persistence,
and the right opportunity.

Wholesaling Houses was MY “opportunity”
that I’m thankful EVERY DAY that I didn’t miss it.

I could have been a “know it all” or “skeptical”
and came to an inaccurate conclusion and decided it was a scam.

Thank God I didn’t because instead of me
being able to control my time and lifestyle,
I would be at work right now doing something
I hated with someone else controlling MY time and income.

That would REALLY suck.

When you’re ready to join the ranks of the bold
and step out of your comfort zone and seize life
once and for all…

…I’ll be here leading the way, step by step.

You don’t have to figure anything out.  All you have
to do is take small action steps every day by
following my “blueprint”. Before you know
it, your confidence will build and success will
be yours.

Here’s my Step-by-Step Blueprint

To your Freedom

Sean

P.S. Here’s a quote for you to chew on:
“It’s in your moments of decision  that your destiny
is shaped”

Tony Robbins

Your destiny is waiting…

Get Started Today



 

Any examples provided should not be considered typical as your results will vary on many factors. If you think you can get rich by simply clicking a button or allowing others to do all the work than we recommend you do not invest your money in any educational program or business tool as it will not be a good investment. Our team is here to support you and we hope that you make buying decisions because you are also dedicated to success.

From time to time we send emails promoting other company's products or services and may earn commission for doing so. It is important to realize that while we only send products that we believe will help your business, we do not recommend investing into anything without doing your own due diligence. Like with anything in life, in order to succeed you will need to put forth effort and be persistent. And finally, any information provided is educational, and can not be taken as legal or financial advice.

To unsubscribe please click here

Sean Terry
23916 Danzig Bay, Dana Point, CA, 92629

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment