[Black Friday Bonus] Get on the phone with me?

Re: Get a 30 minute private 1-on-1 call with me. (only 8 people)

Hey there,

Hope your having an awesome Thanksgiving weekend.

I know I am. Last night was amazing! ASU crushed U of A in a
Pac 12 duel in the desert show down. Boom Baby!!!

This is a heads up that our Black Friday Sale ends soon. So...

You have until midnight (tomorrow night or when the available spots are taken) to get my best selling (and most effective) trainings for more than 81% off…

PLUS - you'll receive a 30-minute, 1-on-1 “Accelerate Success” session with ME (only 8 people) - a $pricless value – for free.

I tell ya, after talking to thousands of people, it’s very easy for me to see what’s holding you back or causing you to struggle…

So if you want someone to personally “inspect” you and your real estate investing business to accelerate success… Than this bonus alone is worth it!

Remember, you get these 3 systems at 81% OFF normal price:

1. The Flip2Freedom Academy - How to go from being employed working for someone
else to working for yourself making $100K+ flipping houses using no cash or credit.

2. Flipping HUD Home 4 Week Intensive - The easiest most profitable
way to make HUGE cash flipping houses without spending a dime in marketing.

3. ZERO to $12K in 37 Days or Less - The most complete detailed system on making super fast cash wholesaling houses using no cash to credit.  

Get Instant Access Here:
http://www.flip2freedom.com/black-friday

Here’s what other members had to say:

“I stumbled on Sean's free ebook, breezed through it, and decided to give the Flip2Freedom Academy a try. Through the step-by-step blueprint in the academy and extremely motivated podcast, Sean helped me kick myself in the butt and BREAKTHROUGH the barriers. I was able to make $4,051.69 in less than 30 days. THANK YOU Sean Terry!!"

Jared Kluver

“Thanks Sean Terry!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had my very first settlement after following your program.  I followed your suggestions, the deal was easy to complete, and I walked away from settlement with a check for $36,500. From start to finish, the deal took about 45 days.”


Paul Bush

“I joined the Flip2Freedom Academy in March,  I’ve made over $32k in 5 weeks since! I also have a $10k & $7k deal closing later this month!! Not to mention any new ones I pick up. Keep grinding guys! Thank you Sean!”


Josh Williams

I’ve got hundreds of stories just like this.

If these folk can do this, so can you BUT the here’s the best part, YOU SAVE 81%.  No monthly fees, no upsells, no extra money needed.  You get everything, the best of the best for 81% OFF.

READ THIS PAGE VERY CAREFULLY TO SEE WHAT YOU GET
http://www.flip2freedom.com/black-friday

You won’t want to miss this, I promise.

All the best,

Sean

P.S. I’ve only allotted 19 packages at this low price to be gobbled up and as of right now we only have 8 left, so you might want to HURRY…


http://www.flip2freedom.com/black-friday


 

 

Any examples provided should not be considered typical as your results will vary on many factors. If you think you can get rich by simply clicking a button or allowing others to do all the work than we recommend you do not invest your money in any educational program or business tool as it will not be a good investment. Our team is here to support you and we hope that you make buying decisions because you are also dedicated to success.

From time to time we send emails promoting other company's products or services and may earn commission for doing so. It is important to realize that while we only send products that we believe will help your business, we do not recommend investing into anything without doing your own due diligence. Like with anything in life, in order to succeed you will need to put forth effort and be persistent. And finally, any information provided is educational, and can not be taken as legal or financial advice.



This message was sent to housingworldestate@gmail.com from:

sean terry | 2415 E Camelback Rd Ste 700 | Phoenix, AZ 85016

Email Marketing by iContact - Try It Free!

Unsubscribe  |  Forward This Message

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment