Seasons of Change - The Journey of Life

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 
Here are the FeedBlitz email updates for housingworldestate@gmail.com



Seasons of Change - The Journey of Life

One thing I have learned in life that is constant and consistent like rain and taxes is "Change!" Change is inevitable in our lives regardless of who we are, what we do, or where we go. Each of us has our own unique circumstances and change is and always will be a huge and significant part of our lives.


While I know this will come as a shock or even surprise to some of you, I am no longer with Zillow. I was informed that the company had decided in their restructure process that there would be no future or role for my position and so we parted ways. I posted this announcement on Facebook and received more love and support than I could have ever imagined.


I used the quiet time away to evaluate my life and true passions. I spent a great deal of time soul searching and seriously looking for just the right place I could call my next new home. A place where the next chapter of my journey could continue. A place that shares my same passion, vision and dream. I have learned that in life, each path we walk for any length of time is just another small link in the bigger chain of our life's purpose and overall journey.

Well, the seasons and winds of change are blowing once again and a new chapter begins today!

It is with humble gratitude, great joy and unprecidented excitement that I'm announcing today my position and role as the new executive director of education and industry outreach for eXp Realty International Corp. This is my next path, my new home and the continuation of my life journey.

Here's a few of the press releases I was excited to see hit the media today.

 

 

A very special thanks to my friends over at Inman News for also helping to spread the word.


All that to say this. Thank you for all the love and support you have shown me over these past years. I'm looking forward to my new path and journey. I can assure you that in this new role, I'll get to continue working as a resource for all my ActiveRain friends and the industry professionals that I've come to know and love over the years. I hope and look forward to becoming an even bigger and better part of the education and training process that supports the people who are making a true and significant difference in the world and in the lives of others... YOU!

 

 

          

Learn More. Get More. Do More. Be More.

    



Sponsor message
powered byad choices

More Recent Articles



Sponsor message
powered byad choices


Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment