Join My Wholesale Buyer VIP List!!

**DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL**

You can reach me directly at michael@investinwilmington.com

Hi, 

My name is Michael DeVault and I would like to invite you to fill out the information on my landing page, and be automatically added to my wholesale buyers VIP list. I put properties under contract and wholesale them to investors like you all over the country and sometimes in other countries throughout the world. If you fill out the form entirely I will send you deals that meet your requirements and in your market. No information you submit will be shared with anyone for any reason. Thanks A lot. 

http://wholesalewilmington.com

Respectfully, 

Mike

Valor Investment Company


This message sent to housingworldestate@gmail.com by michael@investnwilmington.com.
Michael DeVault, Valor Investment Company , 310 N Front St, Ste 4-153, Wilmington, NC, 28401 Phone: 910-821-3018
Please click this link to unsubscribe from any further mailings: Unsubscribe

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment