ActiveBrad is Back To Help Make It Rain

Is it true?Well, it's been a very long time since I've posted any real content on my blog here on ActiveRain. Today I have decided to no longer neglect or ignore my ActiveRain blog, it's time to come back in 2017.It's unfortunate that I was ...

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

 
Here are the FeedBlitz email updates for housingworldestate@gmail.com



ActiveBrad is Back To Help Make It Rain

Is it true?Well, it's been a very long time since I've posted any real content on my blog here on ActiveRain. Today I have decided to no longer neglect or ignore my ActiveRain blog, it's time to come back in 2017.It's unfortunate that I was previously unable to manage my time more effectively so that I could be here.Many of my industry friends and relationships from around the world were created and grown here.  Sharing is CARINGToo many times in life we look back and wonder if we could have done it any differently or with regret?I only regret that I've been unable to manage my business and personal life better to allow me time here.I've always been fascinated with technology and the ability to incorporate it with real estate and people.One of my greatest and most enthusiastic passions is to share with others and witness their successes.  ActiveRain Ambassadors - It's Not a Right or Something You Can Pay for or BuySo my commitment this year is to post on a regular and consistent basis to help my fellow rainers.As an ambassador and "original" member and employee of ActiveRain, I commit to paying it forward.My compelling inspiration and obligation is to help "make rain" here, and help change people's lives.To be here, and to continue where I left off will not only be a priviledge for me, it's my gift to you.   Singing In The Rain and Making Puddles Once Again...My 2017 commitment is to become more of a minimalist and maximize the value of relationships.Giving back to help others and seeing the changes it makes in people's lives is a real addiction for me.So I AM BACK to ActiveRain to pick up where I left off a few years ago. It's Time. It's right and It's now.I hope you have an amazing and most wonderful and prosperous 2017, let's connect and make it Rain!  My 2017 Suggestions and Advice Build your Castles and Mansions on PEOPLE, because they provide the strongest foundations on earth.       "Learn More. Get More. Do More. Be More."

    



More Recent Articles



You Might Like


Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment